GENUROM COMFORT (Ram Knee Ortosis with Adjustable Angle)
Functions and Features:
• Ensures knee immobilization in post-operative period.
• Extension and flexion can be adjusted through 10 degree ranges.
• Offers the opportunity to do exercises in required ranges.
• Aluminum bar can be adjusted in accordance with the anatomic structure of the leg. Side bars can be adjusted according to the height of the patient.
• Highly comfortable thanks to 4 foam-backed fabric pads and these pads can be removed and washed.
• After ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL operations, la control varus-valgus, in cases where the knee is allowed to move within a certain range, in cases requiring physiotherapy, to avoid or treat contracture, anterior cruciate ligament tear and in patella fracture.